Brace your ears, folks! I was fortunate enough to be interviewed by gracious host Terry Lin at the Build My Online Store podcast earlier this week. Terry is very well organized, laser-focused, and his interview topics range from startups to designers to food-based entrepreneurs. If you’re keen to learn more about Shopify, you can listen to the interview here.
- Shopify’s angle from a developer’s standpoint
- The engine of Shopify – Liquid
- Getting your feet wet with trial and error customization
- Common design mistakes new store make
- Why you should put yourself in the users’ shoes
- The best places to put your buy button (s)
- Paths of store design – free, paid, and custom themes
- Ballpark cost of free paid, and custom themes
- Cost/benefit analysis of a fully customized store design
- Tips for cart abandonment optimization and shipping disclosure
- Should customers create a user for purchase?
- Pros/Cons of Shopify and what they can improve upon
- Selling information products on the Shopify platform
- Switching between eCommerce platforms
– Tristan (Founder)
Furthermore, if you have any questions please leave them in the comments below.
What are the top Shopify stores doing?
Take what we've learned and use it to your advantage.
Get our exclusive research: Insights from over 500 Shopify Stores.