Shopify Plus When and How To Transition
The fact that no one knows the exact ingredients that make up the secret formula for success means that for many business owners when success finally comes, it’s difficult to identify the specific factors responsible. As a result, many entrepreneurs resist any real form of change out of the fear that doing so might upset the apple cart.
However, change is a huge part of running a successful business. In today’s competitive climate, you need to keep up-to-date with the world around us. Thanks to the surge in technological advances, businesses have to adapt at a rapid pace.
Embrace Change – It Is Good and Will Yield Greater Returns
Sticking with a tried and trusted approach is one that can take a business only so far, especially in the world of e-commerce. If your store is seeing significant growth and your enterprise is being rewarded with higher revenues and an increasing customer base, but you are utilizing an outdated e-commerce platform, you may be experiencing:
- A lack of functionality.
- Poor support.
- Potential security risks.
- Crashes and downtime when sales exceed a certain volume.
Sticking with your existing platform may keep you in an element of your comfort zone, but it will do nothing to help your business move to the next level – or give the best level of service to your customers. The solution is to change to a new e-commerce platform. Here at Blackbelt Commerce, we believe the best possible platform to move to is Shopify Plus.
“The best thing you can do is the right thing; the next best thing you can do is the wrong thing; the worst thing you can do is nothing.” Theodore Roosevelt
Shopify Plus is an endlessly-scalable version of Shopify that gives customers an enhanced set of services.
Blackbelt Commerce offers a variety of services when it comes to migrating your business to Shopify Plus. The process is quick and easy and brings with it a huge host of benefits for your business including:
- Complete customization.
- The ability to handle high-volume traffic.
- Management of B2B needs through the Shopify wholesale e-commerce
- Mobile app creation.
- A vibrant community where you’ll find stunning Shopify examples to inspire your own business.
Shopify Plus a Feature-Rich Platform
For a company to enjoy a high ROI and experience consistent growth, a secure, smart, affordable and scalable commerce platform is a must. Although migrating your business to a new platform sounds as though it will be both intimidating and costly, the reality is that neither is true. Thanks to our comprehensive Shopify cheat sheet, your e-commerce store can quickly and easily be customized to your exact specifications.
At Blackbelt Commerce, our Shopify developer team has helped hundreds of businesses to move to new platforms, and we can guide you through every stage of the process to ensure the transition is trouble-free. We believe many businesses can benefit by migrating to Shopify Plus.
“Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” George Bernard Shaw
The benefits of such a move are clear. During 2016, Shopify Plus stores enjoyed an average sales growth of 126 percent. If you want to trade on a powerful e-commerce platform that provides you with a high level of flexibility and reliability while also being hugely cost-efficient, Shopify Plus is tailor-made for your needs.
Some Of The Shopify Plus Key Features Are:
- Payments: With the ability to accept payments for more than 70 gateways, you can sell online or in-store through any channel you want. Thanks to innovations such as Shopify PayPal you can also sell in different languages and multiple regions. The Shopify Affiliate App makes it easy to partner with other companies and further boost your profile.
- Reports: You can gain greater insight into the performance of every aspect of your business thanks to the advanced reporting and analytics features of Shopify Plus. The better you understand your customers, the more you can sell to them.
- Superior content delivery network: With servers located all over the world, your Shopify Plus store will load at lightning speed no matter where your customers are based. Moving to Shopify Plus means you won’t risk losing business through slow load times.
On most traditional e-commerce platforms, the bigger and more successful your store becomes, the more time you need to spend dealing with IT issues. Migrating to Shopify Plus means you can leave that side of your enterprise to someone else. You can instead focus on providing the best possible products for your customers along with the highest possible levels of service.
“Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning.” Benjamin Franklin
An Upgraded Platform With Superior Tools
There are many other great features. The Launchpad tool for Shopify Plus merchants makes it easy to schedule bulk changes to your store to coincide with the start or end of a flash sale or launch event, and the platform is more than robust enough to deal with the sudden spike in traffic volume such an event can generate.
You can further boost sales using the Shopify discount code facility. The system also makes it easy to schedule:
- The use of captchas at the checkout for a limited time to prevent bot activity.
- Locking the store for a set duration to build anticipation.
- Changes at theme-level to allow content specific to a particular event to be seen.
- Per-channel product visibility and pricing to help customers identify items included in the sale.
A Fresh Start
If you want to move your content from your existing platform to Shopify, you’ll have to do so manually by copying and pasting the articles, blogs and general pages you wish to move. However, before doing so, keep the following considerations in mind.
- Opening up a new platform presents the perfect opportunity to refresh your content. Instead of simply repeating what was there previously, take some time to add new articles, videos and other media to your content. This can both increase user engagement and boost your search engine rankings by using the specialist Shopify SEO team at Blackbelt Commerce.
- Moving to a new platform also allows you to fully redesign and reorganize all of your content. This once again provides an opportunity to add a new image gallery, create new pages or tweak existing content to better fit in with the new site.
“Growth is never by mere chance; it is the result of forces working together.” James Cash Penney, Founder of JCPenney.
Migrating To Shopify Plus Means Never Having To Worry About Hitting The Ceiling With Your Business Prospects.
Unlimited bandwidth means you know your site can cope with even the most challenging levels of traffic. The platform is especially suitable for retailers who know demand will peak at certain times of the year or under certain circumstances. With Shopify Plus, thousands of orders per minute can be handled with ease.
At Blackbelt Commerce, we want to ensure your business makes use of the best possible platform to ensure you with continued growth and success. We are the top Shopify Plus developer as ranked by our customers If your current system has limits to your sales volume, your bandwidth or the number of products you can sell, migrating to Shopify Plus will remove those limits and set both you and your enterprise free.
Please make sure to check out all of our portfolios. Also, you can learn all about who are the Shopify Experts at Blackbelt Commerce.
Thank you again for following our Shopify Insider Blog @ Blackbelt Commerce, we have many other valuable and informative posts that you will help you to continue to optimize your website: here are our top recommendations; How To Improve Customer Experience , how to use contect market to boost your shopify store, Omni-channel marketing organic strategies, and The 3 Shopify Design Mistakes To Avoid.
What are the top Shopify stores doing?
Take what we've learned and use it to your advantage.
Get our exclusive research: Insights from over 500 Shopify Stores.