Our new website is here! It’s a been a long road behind the scenes, but we’re excited to present our new website.
- A simpler menu structure to make it easier to get around the site.
- Much better layout for our blog, with fancy new code blocks to help you better with clearer tutorials, better fonts, and a much cleaner layout to make everything easier to read.
- Bigger images to showcase our clients’ beautiful websites, of which we’re very proud. See the new portfolio section. It now has filters which allow you to sort by your industry, too. Neat!
- Much better search functionality to make our extensive catalog of articles and pages easier to find.
- Much more, besides!
What’s In It For Me?
I’m glad you asked. From here on, the updated website will help you:
- Understand our tutorials more easily, with better laid-out code blocks and a layout that’s easier to read and apply to your Shopify store. For us, it’s really important that we help you (Shopify store owners) as much as we possibly can — that’s the driving force behind the new tutorial layout. Here’s a nice example.
- A much better mobile experience, for those of us who read and take action on mobile phones
- Many more features which I won’t go into here, but which will (we hope!) help you have a more fun, easier, and more valuable experience here.
Thank you for showing interest in our Shopify Insider Blog @ Blackbelt Commerce, we have many other valuable and informative posts that will help you to continue to optimize your website: here are our top recommendations; Mistakes To Avoid, You Can Now Add Your Logo and Color Scheme, shortcodes for shopify, powerful devopments tools, also help you with many other services. You can learn all about who are the Shopify Experts at Blackbelt Commerce.
Questions? Comments on how we can further improve? Let us know in the comments.
What are the top Shopify stores doing?
Take what we've learned and use it to your advantage.
Get our exclusive research: Insights from over 500 Shopify Stores.