Do basic maintenance.
Common tasks include changing products’ pricing, explaining bulk product imports using CSV files, creating a “View Only” product page template, or changing fonts on your store.
Whatever the question, we’re on call to make your life easier.
Why This Program?
1. To help our clients focus on what they do best.
Running their business – not on fixing small issues or Googling endlessly to fix a problem.
2. Guaranteed availability.
Because we work on a lot of projects, we sometimes found ourselves unable to help as quickly as we’d like, with existing clients’ questions. We developed this paid program to guarantee you can reach us and make it feasible for us to help.
Because we’ll only be recruiting a small number of clients for this program, we'll be dedicating our all to getting stuff done as quickly as possible.
Who is this program for?
Business owners who have an existing Shopify store and need ongoing help, and/or want the piece of mind that they have someone they can trust to answer questions when they need it.
How it works
1. Join our Shopify Support Program
2. Email us directly or schedule a call* with your question or maintenance request
3. We’ll raise an official ticket so you can track your request through to completion
4. We get ‘er done, keep you updated, and/or point you in the right direction.
(*Depending on your plan. Calls are included in the Enterprise Plan, scheduled in advance.)
What’s Included In The Program?
This program is to support questions, requests that are small in nature but complicated for non-developers to execute, and basic maintenance.
Think 30-minute fixes. It is not suitable for larger-scale development projects – but we can talk to you about those separately if you need.
Things that ARE included in our scope of support:
Admin related stuff like:
- How do I change my payment gateway?
- Why are my reports showing like this?
- How can I see into my analytics at a deeper level?
- How do I add Google Analytics Tracking code to my store?
- What can I do to improve my SEO?
- Setting up GST (for Australian businesses)
- Formatting changes like changing or adding new fonts, button colours, adding a new shipping banner to the top of your store, moving things around on your website, changing wording in the checkout section of your Shopify store.
- Recommendations for technical stuff, like switching themes, backing up your data, Shopify Apps, tax setup, and legal information.
What is NOT included in the scope of support:
- In-depth web development, such as creating an entire store, building a theme, or doing heavy modifications to a theme.
- Adding extra custom features to your store. (If there’s a way we can point you to resources so you can set this up yourself, we’re happy to do that if that’s what you prefer. Of course, if you’d like for us to add extra features, we can do that via our custom development services).
Ready to join us? Click the "join" button at the top right of this page, and you'll instantly be a part of our small group of Premium Support clients.
(Monthly billing cycle. Cancel any time.)
Questions? We're just an email away. email@example.com